I have been trodden on by every possible design of shoe and boot, crushed, kicked, scrapped, dragged and mangled under flat heels, high heels, stiletto heels and an assortment of wedged heels. I have been run over by various wheeled objects such as trolleys, bicycles and wheelie bins, prodded with the ends of implements such as umbrellas and riding whips, smothered under handbags and heavy luggage, had things dropped or spilled on me, found myself trapped under the legs of household furniture, sat on, knelt on and even slept on.
I have also been scrubbed, vacuumed and mopped down with household bleach, as well as left covered in mud, snow and everyone’s discarded rubbish. I have even survived being trampled during overcrowded parties, used as an ashtray and a spot on which to have a dance. I have been spat on, rubbed underfoot like a bad stain and clipped with so many passing heels I cannot remember!


.. But then I am after all just a face in the floor!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many out there who are jealous to be under such wonderful women and shoes. I would humbly attempt to take your place if your Mistress and Her ladies would only permit me to be their floor rug, you have the best job. Where may I apply, to give them an alternative and you a break?? May life always be looking up for you.

A Footman said...

Cheers and thank you for your comment my friend. Yes it is the best job in the world I agree although the only breaks I get are on my nose eye sockets and jaw which are to many to list. As you say though life is always looking up and I would have it no other way.

Anonymous said...

Worlds luckiest man

UnderYours said...

I had always longed to be in your postion and have been enrapt watching videos.
How did this start? Could someone else either watch or be a floor face?
Thanks.